Please find our Terms & Conditions listed below, please ‘Contact Us‘ for further information:
– All of the tutors at TMA are fully DBS checked in accordance with government guidelines for working with young people.
– Cancelled/Missed lessons: Our policy at TMA is that a minimum of 24 hours notice must be given if a lesson cannot be attended by a student, otherwise this lesson will be charged for. The reason for this is to safeguard the tutors income and also the business as a whole. If more than 24 hours notice is given the session will not be charged for and your tutor will try to re-arrange the lesson for another convenient date.
– Tutor needs to cancel a lesson: If a tutor is unable to teach a lesson the student/parents will be notified as soon as possible. This lesson will not be charged for and the tutor will try to re-arrange the missed session for another convenient date.
– If any equipment/fixtures and fittings are willfully damaged by a student/parent/carer then those responsible will be liable for fixing/replacing items damaged.
– TMA is open throughout the year and does not close during school holidays. Lessons will continue as usual at these times unless we are notified a student will be away. There is usually some flexibility within school holidays i.e being able to have lessons earlier in the day etc if students wish, this will need to be discussed with the relevant tutor as early as possible.
– If a student is no longer able to attend their lessons we ask that a notice period of 4 weeks is given, this is to safeguard the tutors income and this also gives the tutor time to then plan ahead re using the slot for a new student.